.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

RESHWEEN KAUR MAAN !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RESHWEEN RETARDIUS MAAN !
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BEST FRIEND ! Friends for ten years and more to come! Of course I don't remember how we met, like seriously, do you? But I thank God so very the much that I met you! God gave me a partner in crime! An awesome partner in crime; treating the school office as if we own the thing, taking the keys for the PA system and making announcements as if we own the entire school! HAHA! Those days....*a long melodramatic pause, reminiscing* Oh, before you go all 'WTH? No picture in this post?' let me explain please, it's because this is how I email Reshween and hence I will make ALL of you read and read and read like how we always do in emails and messages! I save most when I message her because we type literally everything and reply to everything in one or two messages. That's how to save credit people! LEARN! My mom used to complain why I needed to text her even though I see her everyday in school. HAHA! Talks after school! There are after school parties and after party parties, why not after school texting? HAHA. She's always there when I need her to be! Always knows what to say and what to do when I cry. The one that cheers me up, the only one able to make me smile by simply cracking the lamest jokes(they are lame sometimes but in a good way) I remember very clearly when she gathered us at the stairs to the library to tell us that she's moving to KL, not soon but SOON. Yeahh, we fought from time to time but we make up all the time. Understanding and really whacky! She's Reshween, one of a kind and irreplaceable, cliche but it's true! She's the only reason why I learnt football and I remember part of the Manchester United history, mainly the Old Trafford and all. HAHA. She's just so special. The respect we have towards each other and the commitment in the friendship(HAHA! Sounds like a relationship!) keeps us friends till now. She's one person that will never ever judge, she's awesome. AWESOME, A W E S O M E. I have no more idea what to write because I dedicate a lot of post for this girl and I think I'm running out of idea! Distance ain't no problem in this friendship, no matter how far we are apart. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RESHWEEN MAAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RESHIIIEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RESHMAAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RESHWEEN RETARDIUS MAAN.

Usually our emails are longer but since they're always filled with gossips and updates. I don't think you guys would want that. HAHA.


No comments:

Post a Comment