.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, June 14, 2010

An Expensive Secret Hangout !


Sometimes, I just feel like driving along the highway for hours, listening to loud music and singing my heart out. That's what I'll do once I get my license!! An endless journey along the friggin' highway to nowhere! Then turn back just in time to eat dinner! HAHA. After that, the partying, travelling and sightseeing begins !

Like seriously, Yours Truly is so bored right now, she can rot, literally. Jaycee is asleep(napping is her only priority), Kitson's not home until tomorrow and Penny is stuck at home ! The piercings feel really boring nowadays, I want to get a new one ! (Naw, I'm not serious, Siew Mei, don't worry)

Online manga's are all removed due to requests from the publishers, meaning I really have nothing to do at home nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment