.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'll Never Be The Same.

( Sya, you seriously need to clean the mirror )

DAD MADE ME EAT CHICKEN !

Woke up 5.45 in the morning because Jaycee needed to go to Starwalk crap. The morning was awesome, oddly, freshly showered and everything. Hopped into the car and listened to FlyFm all the way. After dropping Jaycee off, Dad took me to the Dim Sum place near Falim. I mean, I agreed because besides chicken and pork, there's prawns and fish used to make dim sum. Ordered some prawn dim sum, porridge and fishballs for myself while Daddy ordered anything that looked pretty enough to eat. He couldn't finish the thing so he told me to eat the fried dim sum, blindly thinking that he knew I wouldn't eat any walking living thing, I took the dim sum and ate it! Freaking chicken I tell you ! Like, YUCKS ! Seriously, the taste of it made me so nauseated. I had to wash the whole thing down with Oolong Tea. I actually got nauseated ! DADDDDDDYYY, how could you! Grr. Sorry, I ate you, chicken ! NEXTTTT!

Then after the whole thing, Dad drove me to the same spot near our place to let me drive and everything. It was better than yesterday! Dad's probably more excited than me! He was reading the newspaper at that restaurant, he came to an article about driving institutions and he showed it to me, with an 'YOU-SEEEE' kind of expression! Dad let me turn right and everything, he let go of the steering wheel. Yesterday he didn't want to let go AT ALL. Seriously, do I look so dumb to actually let the car crash ? =.= Had FlyFm on the entire time, it kept me relaxed. Drove back home and parked the car safely ! :) Then got home and saw Mummy :D That last sentence was so random, but if you know me well enough, during holidays, I rarely get to see my Mom in the morning. So yeah.

Ong was pretty surprised that I woke up early ! HAHA.

That was Yours Truly's morning. How was yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment