.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Donashiii :)






So, yes. In chronological order finally c:
Was late because Daddy had to take three two hundred bucks worth of 18yo Scotch Whiskeys to my Granduncle(well, he's my Grandmother's cousin brother in a way, but the age difference is sooooo wrong, whatever). Met up with Faie and Deq'a at the food court, then bought Donashi ! Curse you tiny things, so cute ! After much stares from pass-byers admiring the Donashis, movie time ! Oh, saw Mimi there too :) Oh, Deq'a learned how to use chopsticks! Well, something really interesting happened before going up to the cinema. We saw someone.

The seats in the theater was really awesome, except the fact that one tall dude's hair blocked my subtitles. Oh, POPCORN !

Movie, Killers = Awesome !

Theeeennnn, after the movie(did I mention the seats?Yes, I did.) Sya came and ambushed me! HAHA. Met Deanna and Ja Syu, nice to meet you girls. Then Sushi King ! Hee. Sya paid for the meal, half half you see. :) So, yeah. Mai and I chatted while eating, it was fun, and really interesting to hear. I had loads of fun. Thanks Mai and Sya.

We went to the rooftop and Zul's reaction was hilarious! As if I was a savior bringing food after two centuries! HAHA. He headed straight for the Donashis! Yep, then we walked a bit, to Giordano. Dad reached soon after that.

My day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment