.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Corsages and Blair Waldorf.


Was on the phone with Sya talking about prom and her night and hairstyles and popcorns until Jaycee's phone battery died !

Speaking of prom;
Hey you ! Remember when you asked me to your senior prom ?
The answer is still 'yes'.

Woah ! I didn't realize how great the headphone is! Lappie's sound systems suck, big time! Like seriously! I had them on to watch 'The Nanny' on Youtube. Then when I came to my blog, I could hear every single sound and beat of Soul Sister! I can freaking hear the electrical guitar, every single pluck of the ukulele !!

That, my dear readers(if there are any left), is one killer set of headphones! And a super random post from Yours Truly. Very tired. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment