.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Snoopy On a Surfboard.


Originally, I had a topic in mind to post about something but I forgot what I was about! How lame, I know. So, here's something : Cha'oi called me last night and was really touched that she did :') I did not recognize her voice at all! She remembers the sticky-notes-wall of ours and the smallest littlest things we did together, even though she's been with me for only a few short months. I really do miss her!

So, let's talk today. Mom came into my room and asked me to change the bed sheets, I did and searched in the cupboard to no avail. She took some from the other cupboard and gave them to me. I stood so close to her, with my fringe clipped up, she saw my eyebrow piercing- AGAIN! I totally forgotten that I was wearing it, I lost my longer barbell so I was looking for a shorter one. Hence, had it on, too small to notice the presence of the thing in my eyebrow. Mom almost grounded me, she said that every time I go out, I come back with a new piercing( Exhibit A; the tragus and new helix piercings) Then I told her it was from last year and she said that it was impossible that the thing didn't close up. I lied and said I had no idea why. She didn't seem angry, so I'm going to try and leave it there. In attempt to let her get used to the piercing idea and let me keep it.

p.s. Life is short, seriously, appreciate it. Be more like Tinie, optimistic all the time ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment