.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Shiny Black Car.



I did not delete the old blog nor did I delete the older posts. It still exists, in a different url; ♥(link to the blog)
But before that, send me your email(leave it in the chatbox or comment on this post itself) so that I can put you on the list. Fyi, made it private.

Chucky, I know exactly how you feel. I just know too well. Next time if you feel like that again, call me up and I will go over(when I get my license) with a tub of ice cream and we'll watch anime together! I'll be there for you.
:)

That's all from me, I'm still bloated from the pasta I had for dinner, so I'm goners. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment