.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

An Apple For You.

School is starting again tomorrow, my homework is still undone; not that I don't want to do it but I have no idea how to do it so..Hee. The others are all done :D Besides that, I finished watching Kuroshitsuji(pic above). One word: AWESOME ! The outfit and the designs of that era, splendid! The storyline, great! I'm reading the manga now, waiting very patiently for every upload. So lifeless eh? Haha! School, the good side of things is that I get to see my friends instead of the many walls at home. Not forgetting ;
I'm moving, again! In another three months or so! I don't mind because I don't really like it here, but it's around trial month. Busy moving and studying, not good. To those in IPOH: I'm coming backkkk !!! c: I'll have my own room! I'll have my own bed! My own everything, won't last long though, unless I decide to continue doing Form Six. I'm moving back to my hometown, people.

ipoh, i heart you !



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOR MAISYARAH MAZLAN!
ILOVEYOUSLALOO! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment