.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Pocketfull of Barbells.


Bioplast Barbell w/316L Surgical Steel Balls(click-able)


No-C-Um Tongue Barbells 14G 5/8"(click-able)



UV Red Heart Surgical Steel Barbell Tongue Ring(click-able)


Red Acrylic Tongue Ring(click-able)


Eyebrow Piercing Retainers (click-able)

Yep yep yep! Get me 'em! I would buy on my own but I don't have a bank account (lamers), buy for me ? c: I especially chose the super affordable ones. D:

Granduncle and grandaunt coming from KL, so I need to hop off now! Bye Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment