.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cherry Blossoms in Spring.


Today is one of my favorite girl's birthday!!!!!!! Fatin Fatini Mohd Daelami ! :)
We weren't close until we got into the same class last year. She was always with Faie while I was with Ein and Fatin. Then after that since Chucky moved to sit with me and the whole 'GAY' thing started, we got closer. She's the optimistic one, the one whose smiley face literally tempts one to smile too. When she gets frustrated(usually over the whole rush during WPK), it's amusing to me and Chucky! It's rare to see her pissed off-which I find is a good thing, because we need someone like her to balance us out. Balance my emotions at least! She finds the good in all of us, the bright side of everything. I rely on her a lot to cheer me up on a bad day! Friendly, adorable and super awesome! She's so adorable, I just want to hug her and squeeze the life out of her!(I say that all the time and she gives me the very same look as if I'm nuts) I love her so much, I don't know what I will do without her! She's the person I miss when I miss school! Every stayback in school with this girl goes from dull and boring to totally fun and worthed! She's an excellent photographer and is into cute hardcore things! It's still unbelievable that she loves HTF! I expected Faie to be but never Tinie! But we all have our own dark brutal side don't we! :) What will I do without you?

PennyChongShuQi loves FatinFatiniMohdDaelami!
I LUPP LUPP YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment