.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, March 22, 2010


Posting answers on Myspace and then copying it IZ FUUUNN. Tinie and I had the most epic moments conversing about the whole homework fiasco. At least our work is done in the end. HAHA. And now, I'm doing the same thing again, for my literature homework! That's what yours truly call : cooperation.

Today we got six papers back and Bio was the biggest disappointing part of yours truly's day. Overall it was okay, I didn't study for it anyways. Glad I didn't fail, yet. I want to post some more but I'm too tired. Such warm weather and it took Dad so long to reach school to pick me up; at least he made up to it by buying drinks and some 'crispy pancakes(?)' :)

So yeah, I promise a more amusing post next time. Prusho, I'll try to make things as lively as it used to be!

Bryce, so glad we chatted today. I missed you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment