.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Smiley, Kitkat and Me.

Hey Seng Hoo, Priscilla, let's go scream our lungs out again. I think I need it.


I don't feel so good, I feel like throwing up every single thing. I think I'm getting sick.

Will start working at Brewster's on the 28th. Wish me luck.

I hate hate hate Smiley.

*throws up*

---

I'm going to write more; short meaningless posts are getting more icky to me. (yeah, right, you're just lazy)

You know sometimes when you're in a dilemma or a problem or when you feel like the whole world's collapsing after your broken heart, people around you seem to be really annoying. For example, whatever they say seems like they're belittling your problem and the world is actually a really bright and colorful place and all that shit. Yeah, you getting what I'm saying now? Okay, if you're not, here's another example;

A: Oh, my world is so dark, I want to die and forget everything.
B: Awww, it's okay. Don't worry, it's nothing. You'll get over it soon.

You are A, and to you, what you hear B say is : "Just suck it up bitch, it's life." Well, it is most probably B's true meaning, but you're depressed and you choose to be in denial. You have the rights to because you're depressed.

Enough examples?

So, yeah, that. When you're in that kind of situation, or anything similar to that, the whole world is wrong and they NEVER felt what you're feeling at the moment. Everyone's a dipshit, everyone should die because they don't understand you.

Everyone's been there and has done that!

After the dark clouds go bye bye, you'll realize that these kind of friends who even bothered to talk to you about it, and not choose to ignore you, are the best. They make you smile in the end, even during your dilemma, making you forget about it for a while and then think positive enough to type out a post about it. :)

I love my friends.
And even though guys are clueless (they are!) I know some who cares enough to listen to me about it.
I love you guys too.

See, one meaningful post from Yours Truly.
Thank you very much and I'll see you soon.

(Oh, the layout's temporary. Will edit it soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment