.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Drunk Kisses and Morning Whispers.


Merry Christmas people. :)

Yesterday afternoon, the GAYS gathered together again! All 6 of us, finally together after two years! Made a last minute call to get the cab and got over to McDonalds' Pengkalan.

Then later after that I took another cab straight to Kelly's place for the party that night!

One word, memorable as hell. No matter how painful and somehow how sweet it was! Then all of us slept-over at Kelly's place, all tightly packed in one room, trying to sleep. = =

Met new friends, Johnny, Yi Xuan, Yi Hui and Hon Sum. (Hon Sum, you're here because at Parade that day you didn't introduce yourself! HAHA)

But I swear, Kelly, Eberwein, Evelyn, Yee Leng, Hon Sum, Siew Jun, Sing Chee, Johnny, Yi Hui, Yi Xuan, Ah Loong & Sherilyn, craziest CHRISTMAS BUNCH EVER :)

It was amazing, something to be reminisced of and like I always say, good or bad they are all memories, that will be remembered for the rest of my life.

A few of the highlights;

SOMEONE couldn't open the red wine!
ANOTHER got stripped!
TEDDY BEAR attacks!
SIP SIP sneak-outs!
Rescue missions!
Late night calls!
Spray attacks! (which I very cleverly avoided by keeping quiet)
SOME MOSQUITOES very noisy in the morning!

If I can get a break from Brewster's, let's get together again on New Years! We should make it a promise, to gather all together every time, to have fun and forget everything but the fun!

Speaking of Brewster's, Yee Leng starting training on Wednesday ! :D Yay, the later shift, same as mine! That dude at Brewster's remembered me. Oooh. Hehe.

Bye, will edit this later, I need to sleep.

Edited it. I'm somehow glad I went. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment