.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Apologies.

I'm sorry to say but, it has been more than half a year already compared to time less than a week. I'm fairly disappointed.

I told him: "Study properly...Must study properly, okay?"

I wasn't drunk or anything but I seriously mean it. But those words weren't meant for him. It was for another one. There's a standard there for you to reach, you need to understand that, whoever you are, reading this. There's always a standard for you to reach to satisfy one's heart, no matter your parents, teachers, friends, lovers, colleagues or anything. Mine's easy, your capability. I don't ask for more. That's all I need.

I'll keep doing one thing, at 12.06 every night, until I'm certain the feeling is gone.

I want to remember us as two person, who met, under pure fate and yes, that's how we met and that's the one fragment of happiness that I wish to keep.

I'm having this stupid nosebleed going on here so I better run off and get more tissues and sleep on it before I bleed out. Cross your fingers and hope that I get suffocated by my own blood and die of asphyxiation.

I never had suicidal thoughts for a long while already but it's back now, for the worse.

Of course, natural deaths are too common, suicides are overrated; how about a sad pathetic death?

I feel like taking a ride at night just cruising around. Or wearing sandals in a rainy evening, eating ice-kacang, in Camerons.

HOWEVER, let's make the 31st our one last time before we all go on our own paths and before we step into the real world ;)

Oh, first day at Brewster's? It was alright. Plus, the crews are awesome. No orders for me today though. Not the right timing.


No comments:

Post a Comment