.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Heart Will Go On.




I'm back from the long hiatus. & I'm gonna post about Sya's KBOX partay yesterday!
Though it was awkward at first, it got better...screw all the formal talk and everything, we had fun! Nice meeting the guys and had a crazy finale to wrap up the whole thing with Sya and Mai!

Photographer was great ;)
Singers were entertaining! C:
Scandal couple was great :D
Drinks were too much! XD
Kpop blind-singing was DAEBAK!

We should do it more often! The guys should all come back to Ipoh someday, yep that's a good idea. We should we should.

xo,
Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment