.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mobile Posting 101.

Nah, it's not any tutorial to teach you guys how to blog online. I'm posting from my phone that's all(omg,my first time!). I got my phone back this morning when I went back to the old house and the battery died. I searched high and low finding for a charger, luckily I found one and when I turned on my phone: 54 missed calls and 12 text messages! What a shocker, to me at least. HAHA.

So sorry guys, for not answering the phone and not replying your messages. It happens all the time, I don't know why but whenever it's the holidays, my phone privileges seem to go whacky and I end up losing all the connections with the outside world. People won't be able to reach me during that time at all. A curse I tell you. =_=

I'm on my way to my tuition now and practically freezing to death right now. That's all, a short update from Yours Truly.

I moved back people! No Internet except the phone which sucks actually because my fingers are cramping right now.

Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment