.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let's Just Fall in Love Again

So this will be my last post before I get any Internet connection after I move back to G.R. It's seven-thirty in the morning right now, Mom's out to buy breakfast. I loaded a whole CRV-full amount of things but there are still tonnes left, especially things from my room! I realize I have too many clothes and shorts and books and DVDs and electronic devices (notebook, PSP, radio, camera, phones, headphones and earphones, chargers for respective things and pendrives and mem. cards) then the gigantic hula-hoop. Facepalm-ing myself right now. OTL

Like I said, Mom's out, so I'm sneaking myself some Internet time to type this and download some Empire Kids episodes before the Internet's officially gone, I'm going to do some revision after I move but I will die without any entertainment, TV does not entertain me that much anymore, well, except the upcoming new season of Criminal Minds :)

Oh, I have this new favorite drink; milk! Like really milk! Drank two days in a row, I feel fairer. HAHA! Too late to drink for any improvement height-wise but it's good for your bones and teeth no matter what age you're at right? Right?

Jaycee's on the mattress on the floor beside me right now, she won't budge at all. Her alarm went off three times to David Castro's 'Let's Just Fall in Love Again'. She reaches her phone and presses the snooze button and goes off to sleep again. I'll need to shout at her later, but not now, I need some peace and quiet.

And...

Aminah would like to wish all her Muslim friends a
HAPPY AIDILFITRI!!
BIG time greetings to all of you out there! I want Raya cookies!

May peace be upon you :)
(Jawab salam, jangan tak jawab. hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment