.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You spin my head right round.

Phew, finally Blogspot is working today.

I just want to say:

- Singing with Tinie in class is awesome and stress relieving.
- I'll be starting the Sebastian and Alois drawing really soon. These few weeks have been really hectic. No rest even on weekends. Soon. The drawing will come soon.
- I'm trying to earn money, need my drawing expertise? XD Give me a call.
- That's all, nothing much, really. So I'll post pictures :)


Small sized but totally violent! HAHA.

Super cute brace face of mine! She's mine! Rawrrr, don't be jealous R.E.D.

That's all from me, nothing else to update. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment