.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A day at the playground!



Ah, like I twitted, I actually wanted to fill this post with pictures, like totally spam this post but since Tinie didn't give me the cable for her camera, no pictures. Awwwww. Such a bummer.

Well, I got hit by the two stupid basketballs! First, when Mai and I were on the slide thing and this kid threw the ball around everywhere! So yeah, it hit my back. And the second one was when Mai and I were walking on the reflexology paths; there were dudes playing basketball at the court near the path. Yours Truly was walking backwards, laughing at Mai and cheering her to keep walking when suddenly the ball went right at my back, AGAIN! I think I'll fail both my kidneys like that. First the right, then the left, do I look like a bullseye board to you?

Hanson, Jessica and my cousin sister-in-law came and joined us! Hee, with Kitson also after that, took more pictures, called Tinie for help when her camera started vibrating like crazy, camwhored and did almost every thing possible at the playground. It was great! Really amazing! :)

We walked home and Mai hung out at my very-not-clean room; we chatted like we would at Sya's house or at Resh's ! Aww, I miss that.

No pictures, so sad, nothing to describe! HAHA. So I'm going to go off now, tired already, have been active the whole day! Oh!

RESHWEEN!!! OMG OMG OMG! ADAM LAMBERT! She's at the concert right now dancing and singing her ass off for sure!

And and! SAENGIL CHUKHA(생일축하) AZURA!! I sang to her 5 times in 5 different languages!!! I'm so cool! She's the coolest person I know! So cool and chill! Azura is also the greatest monitor ever!!

Signing off.

Give someone a hug today, one person needs an average of 8 hugs per day!

No comments:

Post a Comment