.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reason to live by.


If you continue to act like this, I'm sorry pal. So not worth it. I expect a friend to at least be there, that's all. You don't need to do all sorts of extravagant unnecessary things for me but if you're like that; might as well as if I don't exist, should I care? Do you want me to care? I used to know how to make you smile no matter what but my existence, now, does it not matter anymore to you? So, there goes; good bye.

I, for the umpteenth time, wish life could be that easy.

A glass of alcohol or two will never make one feel better, that's a fact.

I don't feel the feeling I felt when it was the last day of school two years back. There's no longing feeling, the feeling of having to depart from friends or the daily short period of happiness for 6 hours every five days of a week. Maybe because the feeling went with them two years ago.

Life is so unpredictable, I feel like I should really get a fling sometimes.

Life is so dull, I wish to throw paint right at it in the face.

Life is so boring nowadays, there's no meaning to do anything, anymore.

No, I'm not emo (okay, maybe slightly but it's all because of the rain) but I'm simply ranting my thoughts here, in this abandoned blog. *sweeps away web*

Ah, life. Let's go, read some fiction, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment